Monday Made It: July 6


Sadly, my week long vacation at the beach came to an end on Saturday. Happily, today is Monday Made It hosted by Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics!  
Due to my lovely vacay, I only have one craft for today. I have plans for several things this week, so hopefully I'll be back on track by next Monday!



I am moving from a classroom to the media center next year. I am thrilled, terrified, and excited all at once!  I have been focusing on how to fill the tops of the endless shelves to add interest and color strategically around the room. Hence the following project.  All of the materials were bought at Michael's on sale except for the scrapbook paper. There is no better selection in town than what you can find at Hobby Lobby.


My sweet and handy husband had to trim down the metal pieces because they are paper size. Other than that, this was a simple, easy project. The bonus? I can change out the scrapbook paper to change the look or hang them on the wall.

What have you been up to the past week? I can't wait to check out all the creative projects over at 4th Grade Frolics!



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! This was a fun and easy project!!
      Tonya

      Delete
  2. I love your letters. I just bought some READ letters from Michael's yesterday. That may be next week's MMI:) Thanks for sharing!
    Janie
    Are We There Yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janie,
      You can buy 8.5" x 11" "Certificate of Achievement" frames from the Dollar Tree. They are lightweight and can be attached to the wall or a bulletin board with that white foam tape.That way the metal doesn't have to be cut! Just know that those frames can not stand on a table or shelf because they lack the stand on the back.
      I'm headed over to check out your blog! :)
      Tonya

      Delete