Throwback Thursday: July 23

I am joining up with the lovely ladies over at Freebielicious for 
Throwback Thursday.
I won't be throwing back very far because my blog is an infant in the world of blogging (seriously...4 mos. old)! However, I do have a great freebie that you may have missed, so here we go!

Click on the picture to head over to the linky.

For those of you that teach K-3, I created a Plane and Solid Shape Review game. You can read about it in detail HERE
Click on the picture to head over to my TpT store to pick it up.


You can read about the full unit Geometry Games Galore HERE. The flash sale is over, but it will be 28% off during the Back to School sale 
on TpT soon! :) 
You can click on the picture to link over to my TpT store.

Now, it's back to the salt mines for me!  I return to work next Thursday, but I have leadership on Tuesday. That means I only have a few precious days of summer vacation to cram in all of the last minute creating, decorating, planning, sleeping in, watching reality T.V., going to the bathroom any ol' time I want, etc.  I better get busy! ;)

Head on over to Freebielicious to check out all of the other Throwbacks. There are some great back to school posts there!

No comments:

Post a Comment