Bloglovin and School Prep

Happy Tuesday friends!  I spent a few hours over at school today. It is starting to come together! I didn't manage to get any of the after pictures, but here is a before that was totally changed today!



Those are genre posters on the wall.  Today they were replaced with framed subway art with the genres and key words to describe each one.  I created a pennant that says "GENRES" (original, right?) to hang between the two rows of frames.  This is a sample of the pennant:
The other pennants are chevron and diagonal stripes in the same colors along with a solid blue and a solid green chevron.  It is such an improvement!

The other purpose of this post is to "claim" my Bloglovin account.  I don't know why, but I've been instructed to include this in a post:
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13950543/?claim=smbt5edfpx9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hmm....either you're going to be able to follow me on Bloglovin now, or I just had all of my money hijacked out of my bank account...

Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin!  



No comments:

Post a Comment