Monday Made It:July 13

Or in this case maybe it should be Wednesday Made It!  I feel like a hamster on her wheel...running, running, running but getting nowhere fast!  I know we all have those days/weeks/months where our "To Do" list is 2 pages long and written in shorthand. Fess up, people. You're all teachers and I know you do it, too! ;)

At any rate, with all of the "To Do" for getting the house ready to go on the market, the "To Do" of trying to get ready for a brand new job in a media center (Can we say outside of my comfort zone?  That's a topic for another post, though.), and trying to maintain the "To Do" of summer with 3 busy boys, I got behind this week.

So on Wednesday, I present to you my "Monday Made It."



I created a super cute welcome pennant for outside of the media center.  Here are some of the individual pennants since for some reason the quality of the picture didn't translate here.


It really is super cute tied together with ribbon! I used orange, yellow, and a sheer aqua blue color. The fantastic thing about this pennant is its versatility.  It will go with so many different themes because it has such a nice variety of colors in it. You can find it in my
TpT store for $1! Click on any of the pictures to head over to my store.

I'm going to pour myself a cup of coffee and head on over to 4th Grade Frolics to see what everyone else created for MMI. Have a wonderful Wednesday!



2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I'm excited to see the finished library/media center!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am eager to be finished! I feel like I've been working with few visible results, but I have the feeling that the next time I get to go in and work I'll be able to see progress! :)
      Tonya

      Delete