Flash Freebie!! January 8

Happy Little Kindergarten is hosting another Flash Freebie over at her blog!  Click on the link to see what other teacher bloggers are offering free in their shop today that is typically a unit you must purchase!

I am making my Differentiated Math Spinners free today, January 7th only. Please leave feedback if you like the unit and find it to be useful in helping your students master the standards in an engaging way. It can be found HERE.

This unit has a variety of spinners to help differentiate your instruction without it being obvious to the students. #thatsawin
The mats can be laminated and wiped off to be used over and over again. I recommend investing in one of these babies if you do literacy and math centers religiously. 


The last time I checked they were $25 at Target. Hmm...if you read my blog at all, you probably think the only store I shop at is Target. #thatsalmostthetruth
Anywho, this little laminator has a thicker film than the one at your school does. It does not peel off, nor is it flimsy, and it wipes clean beautifully. And no, Scotch is not paying me one red cent (although I wish they were)!

Focus, Keele, focus. Back to the unit. It covers addition spits, adding and subtracting on a number line, and expanded form and is aligned with second grade math Common Core Standards.  

I'd love to hear what you think about the unit! You need to get moving because this offer expires on tonight when I go to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment