Flash Freebie! January 14

Happy Little Kindergarten is hosting her weekly 
Flash Freebie blog hop!
The beauty of this blog hop is that for 24 hours you can get some excellent resources for free- as in zero dinero, no Benjamins required!! All of the bloggers are offering items that you typically must purchase. In exchange for free, I'd really love it if you'd leave some feedback on the product so that other customers can see what you liked about the unit.

For the next 24 hours (or until I make it back to my computer sans children), I am offering my 102 at the Zoo: Celebrating the 102nd Day of Second Grade unit for free. This unit could actually be done by 3rd grade with no problem as just a zoo animal themed learning day!

Please check out my unit and then head on over to Happy Little Kindergarten to see what else you can get for nada thing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment