#superleap SALE!! on TpT

In honor of Leap Year, I am joining up with a fantastic group of teachers to host a fabulous sale on TpT.  I have chosen 4 items in my shop that will be 29% off in honor of Leap Year on February 29th and March 1st. 


All you need to do is go HERE. Type #superleap into any search bar on Teachers Pay Teachers to see all of the items that are part of the sale. You can also see a catalog of all of the stores that are participating in the sale by going HERE. The stores are broken down by grade levels and subject areas to help you navigate to the things you need.

One note of caution: each seller is setting his/her own percentage off. I have chosen 29% off for 4 items and the rest of my store is 20% off, but that doesn't mean that everyone has so search carefully!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment