Freebie!

Today there was a full moon and a field trip for my grade level. Needless to say, my get-up-and-go got up and went about 4 hours ago!!

Before I literally drag my worn out self to bed (that would be after preparing my own 3 boys and after brushing my somewhat mossy feeling teeth), I wanted to let you know that I have posted a new freebie in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  This freebie is a review of plane and solid figures. It could be used from kindergarten through third grade by removing cards that are not appropriate for your grade level. This doesn't require a great deal of prep work: printing, laminating, and cutting...ready to go!  I have math centers, so I made 4 sets of cards because I typically have 6-8 kids in my groups.  That makes the color printing a little easier to swallow!

Side Note for Kindergarten Teachers:
I just left kindergarten after a decade long stint, so I must warn those of you in K that this would be for your top kiddos as it is currently made. In order to use it with more of your kiddos, you might want to turn it into a matching game by putting the number of sides on a different card. Or, you could cover up the name on the bottom and add a separate card for matching the shape name and the shape. The possibilities are endless!


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Storybook-Endings
Fabulous Freebie!!



I hope that you will link over to my TpT store to check this freebie out.  I promise that your kiddos will L.O.V.E. it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment