Soccer & Genre Posters

This weekend was filled with soccer games, house cleaning, and just a smidgen of creating for TpT.

Here's Little watching his team on the field. Little ended up with 8 goals during the game. Only one of them was for the opponents right after the half. He forgot which goal he was shooting at!!

This is Middle; he gave himself the job of assistant to the coach! Ha! He played later in the day, but couldn't resist telling Little how to improve his game.
I managed to finish my Genre Posters for my TpT store this weekend. They are very colorful with easy to understand definitions. I will be using them next year in my library.
Here's a sample of one from the pack. Click on it to see a few more samples in my store.
I hope you have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment